Tuesday, August 23, 2005

PPS Review now on iTunes!

Yes, after weeks of trying, all it took was for John Ong to do us a favour and we were suddenly on the iTunes podcast directory!

If you have iTunes, all you have to do is follow this link to get to our PPS Review podcast page. Click subscribe to, well, subscribe.

If you really want to do it step-by-step:
  1. Open iTunes.
  2. Click on Podcasts on the left-hand side Source menu.
  3. Click on arrow next to 'Podcast Directory' at the bottom of the screen
  4. Wait.
  5. Click in the text box above 'Search All Podcasts' on the left-hand side of the screen. Type in 'pps review'. Hit enter (or click on the magnifying glass icon).
  6. Wait a little more.
  7. You should now see search results, and our show The PPS Review should be the top hit. Click on the subscribe button to add us to your iTunes.


Easy, no?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think a good Malaysian show should be shared with the world. Now, with podcasting, the the podcasters' nation no longer has an boundries. And we should all unite, and help each other out! Plus, it really was nothing adding your show in iTunes.

If you have any future shows that you want me to add, just shoot me an email.

23 August, 2005 12:10  
Blogger Vernon said...

I think it's great to have a Malaysian podcast!

23 August, 2005 18:13  
Blogger Jefferi Chang said...

yeah.. great..!!

24 August, 2005 13:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We really need more Malaysian voices. That's why I'm tapping into the very core of my existance. The Penangites. Being away from the country, I'd really love to hear a Penangite talking about Penang. I missed listening to the sound of the daily Penang lifestyle.
My thought was to make my own podcast PenangHokkien.com. When the podcast reaches more people, hopefully that's going to spark more shows from the region.

25 August, 2005 01:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home