Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Dear All,

I think it's time to bury the PPS Review. Sad but true. Not sure what else to say but Thank You for staying with us all this time. Thank you for being patient for 7 months! Thank you for supporting all this while.

I can't express enough the joy and the fun that I had doing the podcast. Of course I had the easier end of the bargain, Dzof had to spend a lot of days perfecting the technical and quality aspects of the show. I am extremely proud of the podcast and maybe some time in the future, I can again be part of a worthy project like this again.

Thank you all!
Errolyn

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm sorry to see the end, but it was good while it lasted.

Best wishes to you and Dzof, Errolyn.

15 March, 2006 10:30  
Blogger Danny said...

And I never got to meet Errolyn. Damn!

Anyway, it was a job well done while it lasted. Hopefully some other person would takeover the role.

01 April, 2006 18:21  
Blogger Edmund Yeo said...

Well, I was never mentioned at all, which is a travesty, but it's still an interesting concept. Ta, you all.

02 April, 2006 09:58  
Blogger Errolyn said...

Gosh, if I had known you wanted to meet Danny!!!!........

Anyway, I'm not always busy - we can still meet. :)

02 April, 2006 17:38  
Blogger Danny said...

we'll see how it goes. you spend right? :P

07 April, 2006 12:24  
Blogger Errolyn said...

Aiyoyo, is it going to be worth it??? ;)

25 April, 2006 21:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Errolyn,

Hey, you can come chat on my show anytime.

Ongline Podcast would be more appropriate. Unless you want to whip out your Hokkien weapon, then we can do it on Penang Hokkien Podcast.

Sorry I only came and check on your blog now.

01 June, 2006 03:29  
Blogger Errolyn said...

Cool John! Need to learn how to do that though - looking into getting
my own PC setup (yes yes, very behind time - no computer even) but after
that, should be good. i'll get in touch with you ok!

Miss doing it - just the other day I was thinking of participating in
a podcast again......

Take care!

25 June, 2006 14:30  
Blogger Drift Financial Services said...

I always search such wonderful blog and after so many efforts finally I got you. Keep writing the same
Pharmacy home delivery in UAE
Pharmacy near Business Bay

27 April, 2022 13:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home