Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The PPS Review live from the blogger meetup? Maybe...

OK, so Sashi saw me on Y!Messenger, and he said, why don't you do the podcast from the blogger's meetup at Mid Valley on 25 September? I was like 'eh?' at first, but in priciple, it's not a bad idea.

Two problems though.
  1. I don't have a reliable notebook and certainly not one with WiFi access, so I'd have to beg, borrow or steal one.
  2. Errolyn may be out of town that weekend, so I will be effectively partnerless. (Also, I am willing to bet that the only reason Sashi wants to see us there is because he wants to meet Errolyn in person. Hey, that'd be my reason if I were him.)
If anyone out there thinks that despite all this, you'd like to see a podcast done 'live' and strip bare the magic behind the show (I do warn you, I have a face made for radio), drop me a line. We'll make our decision by next week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

Hmm.. a live podcast.. that'll be cool. It'll help promote the activity of more bloggers coming out of the shadow if they wish and share their thoughts with other people in reality. After all, we don't want people just living online now. :)

you don't need to host it alone because if it were a meetup, anyone could host it for a few mins. just pass the mic on. :P

13 September, 2005 11:44  
Blogger sashi said...

Apologies for abandoning our chat, old boy. Boss requested a meeting and I had to leave my desk immediately.

Anyway, I'll link to this post on my blog and maybe I can get Peter to do the same. Hopefully you'll be able to do the podcast from there - it'd definitely be kinda cool!

And just for the record, I did NOT make the suggestion just to meet Errolyn.

OK, maybe it was one of the reasons, but not the PRIMARY reason... :D

13 September, 2005 14:03  
Blogger n305er said...

Don't do it live only...
Please record it and post it as MP3 as well. I won't be around anywhere around with internet access at that time!!!

13 September, 2005 16:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home